About EMPOWERisk Management Services (Pty) Ltd.
EMPOWERisk Management Services is a highly professional company specialising in all health and safety aspects. In particular, acting as Your Professional Construction Health and Safety Agents.
Our Company is 50% owned by a Black Industrialist with the other 50% held by two highly qualified white Risk and Safety Specialists.
To see a list of Speciality Services INCLUDING:
- Enterprise-wide risk management.
- Occupational Health and Safety Act compliance management.
- Occupational Health and Safety Act legal assessments.
- incident investigations.
- Risk portfolio optimisation.
- Gap analysis.
- Risk mitigation measures.
- Development of risk registers.
- Disabled facilities assessments
- Safety, security and threat analysis ‘.
- Public liability exposure assessments.
- Hazardous and baseline risk assessments.
- Undertake maturity profile risk assessments.
- Department of Labour assessment support.
- Conduct “agent” responsibilities on behalf of clients in terms of the Construction Regulations.
- Risk and exposure mitigation and implementation support all within a generally accepted project management methodology
Visit the following pages to get additional information on Risk Management:
The objective of EMPOWERisk Management Services is to facilitate and support Companies in complying with the:
- OHS ACT
- King IV on Corporate Governance
- Institute of Safety Management
- South African Risk Management Institute
- ISO 31000
- SANS Codes requirements
- Department of Labour requirements, as well as the scope of work, goals, and objectives of projects.
Our Company is driven by Health, Safety and Environmental Professionals, who act as your Agents, they are backed up by a team of subject matter specialists who pride themselves in ensuring that they provide a reliable, value adding and professional service.
“Have a risk rewarding day”
In order to make rapid contact with us please complete the ‘Contact Us’ form below.