About EMPOWERisk Management Services
EMPOWERisk Management Services is a highly professional company specialising in all health and safety aspects. In particular, acting as Your Professional Construction Health and Safety Agents.
We are proud of our achievements
Our Resources, Knowledge, and Experience is extensive, having been developed and enhanced since 1980.
Our BBBEE status is Level 2. We are 50% black-owned with the other 50% held by two highly qualified Risk and Safety Specialists.
We’ve developed, implemented and maintained Occupational Health and Safety management systems over the past 41 years.
Our speciality services include
- Enterprise-wide risk management
- Occupational Health and Safety Act compliance management
- Occupational Health and Safety Act legal assessments
- Incident investigations
- Risk portfolio optimisation
- Gap analysis
- Risk mitigation measures
- Development of risk registers
- Disabled facilities assessments
- Safety, security and threat analysis
- Public liability exposure assessments
- Hazardous and baseline risk assessments
- Undertake maturity profile risk assessments
- Department of Labour assessment support
- Conduct “agent” responsibilities on behalf of clients in terms of the Construction Regulations
- Risk and exposure mitigation and implementation support; all within a generally accepted project management methodology
The Objective of
EMPOWERisk Management Services is to facilitate and support Companies in complying with the:
King IV on Corporate Governance
South African Risk Management Institute
SANS Codes requirements
Department of Employment and Labour requirements, as well as the scope of work, goals, and objectives of projects.
“Our Company is driven by Health, Safety and Environmental Professionals, who act as your Agents, they are backed up by a team of subject matter specialists who pride themselves in ensuring that they provide a reliable, value adding and professional service.”
The Management Team are extremely proud of their Team Achievements during their long service over the past 41 years to this Industry.
Our Clients are more than Client’s; they are partners in our achievements. Our team have been responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of Occupational Health and Safety management systems in: • a large parastatal • local government structures • various large private companies.
The following team resources undertake the physical risk assessments as well as report developments:
Resource, Knowledge and Experience
The Resource, Knowledge, and Experience contained within the EMPOWERisk Management Organisation is extensive, in both theoretical as well as practical knowledge, having been developed and enhanced since 1980.
Our Resources have worked for private, parastatal, state-owned entities as well as national and local government sectors including Southern African Developing Countries such as Botswana, Zimbabwe, and Lesotho as well as several other African countries in the following industries and disciplines: